- Start with a slip knot as usual.
- Chain 2, and *on the second chain, continue to pull the thread until the loop is as big as you want it to be.
- Remove your hook from the loop; insert your hook into the first chain.
- Yarn over and pull up a loop.
- Chain two and repeat from *.
- When your Picot Loop Edging is as long as you want it to be, insert hook into the first chain, yarn over and pull up a loop; chain two, then cut thread and pull tail through.
Gently pull on the loops to tighten if necessary.
Sew the edging to a pillow case, guest towel, blouse or whatever you can imagine!